Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Office

Take a gander at my new office.
Lower left - my first assignment - fueling up.
Lower right - the view out my office window.

Yep, I got a gig driving courtesy shuttle for a car dealer.

There's another driver and we split the time. Three days on, 2 off - then 2 on, 3 off, 7a to 5p with a 2 hour lunch. Something like that. Twenty hours a week.

Three days on already, wonderful people and all over town.
Rush hour and construction - not something I am used to, but
what's a mother to do?

Anyway, it leaves plenty of time to get with others as necessary.
Yep, I am still brokering print, doing copy editing, proofing, etc.

And, I am making a plan to rekindle the GoodWorkCards.com thing.

I am looking for introductions to superintendents, principals, teachers,
PTA members and anyone else that sees a benefit to passing along praise.

Who needs a pat on the back? You, too?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool ride Mr David. I bought a hearse, soon to be electric. Tom

Todd Anderson said...

Quite "eye catching" if I may say.........glad you are enjoying your new venture.

Todd

Unknown said...

Congrats Uncle David!